POSITION: SECURITY ENGINEER
A vacancy exists within our organisation for a Security Engineer. This position will report directly to Senior Management and will be based in Johannesburg. Traveling will be required.
The most important duties shall include the following, although there will be many other responsibilities:
Minimum 5 years experience in:
- IP Surveillance and VMS;
- Access control and Fire detection;
- Intrusion detection;
- Networking and WIFI; and,
- Client liaison and liaison with all project stakeholders.
- Matric certificate.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma/Tertiary Qualification in Security Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Driver’s License.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Contactable references.
The ideal candidate should be well presented, highly organised, detail-oriented, and be able to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously.
The appointment will be made after due consideration of the Company’s Employment Equity Plan.
The successful candidate must meet the above requirements and must be confident, enthusiastic, flexible, and be able to work under pressure.
Should you receive no response within 14 days of applying, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Email a detailed CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref – SECURITY ENGINEER